Call Us: 1-403-242-1777

Monthly archive for April 2013

Afternoon Tea on May 5th between 12pm-4pm

Afternoon Tea on May 5th between 12pm-4pm

Bring a friend, your daughter, even your boss and drop in on Sunday May 5th between 12:00pm-4:00pm to pamper yourself with high tea, delicious treats, discounts and complimentary gifts and learn all about natural skin care and chemical free make up! Freshen up your look this spring

Read more

Are You Getting the Most from Your Multi?

Are You Getting the Most from Your Multi?

Are You Getting the Most from Your Multi? New Chapter multivitamins take a whole-food approach, delivering fermented whole-food nutrients and medicinal herbs.   Why Take a Multivitamin? Most Canadians would agree that it can be a challenge to eat a well-balanced diet every day. Our bodies need

Read more

Why am I always tired?

Why am I always tired?

“Why am I always tired?” 80% of North Americans have Adrenal Fatigue – The Other 20% are in Denial  Marita Schauch, BSc, ND   Every day in practice I see patients who complain of unrelenting fatigue.  They wake up unrefreshed, and drag themselves through each day.  Some

Read more

Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic

Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic

Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic by Botanica is a unique, whole food, probiotic culture that stands apart from modern day probiotic supplements in a number of ways. Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic is a living, traditionally fermented food.  Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic is made from a nutritionally dense blend of fruits, vegetables,

Read more